Chevron is optimizing their grease portfolio by providing a more complete offering and filling gaps in their existing product line. The goal is to increase versatility and provide you with greater stability going forward.
They are restructuring their grease portfolio and giving it a new look to help you, our customers, easily find the products you need.
To help with this transition, they have provided naming-support documentation and updated Starplex Product Data Sheets. They have also put together a Grease Transition Video to help prepare and recognize the new names and packaging.
The first SKUs being affect by the change are:
- Starplex® EP 2, formerly Delo® Starplex EP 2
- Starplex® EP 1, formerly Delo® Starplex EP 1
- Starplex® HD 1, formerly Delo® Grease ESI HD EP 1
- Starplex® HD 2, formerly Delo® Grease ESI HD EP 2
- Starplex® HD 2 M3, formerly Delo® Grease ESI HD Moly 3% EP 2
- Starplex® HD 1 M5, formerly Delo® Grease ESI HD Moly 5% EP 1
In addition, all of the updated grease PDSs are available now on their website and are linked below.
- Starplex EP PDS
- Starplex HD, M3 & M5 PDS
- Starplex Syn XD PDS
- Starplex Syn HD PDS
- Black Pearl Grease EP PDS
- Multifak CG PDS
- Black Pearl HM PDS
- Black Pearl SRI 2 PDS
- Ultra-Duty HD PDS
- Ultra-Duty XD PDS
Stay tuned for more information! If you have any questions, please contact us today.